Students in middle school are less likely to have an adult present when using the Internet, therefore, our middle school curriculum focuses on the need to utilize Internet safety skills when accessing the Internet and to identify the times when they need to alert an adult.
- The student will learn to be a good citizen in a Cyber-community.
- The student will use personal safety strategies on the Internet.
- The student will learn guidelines for email and social networking safety.
- The student will learn to recognize and report cyberbullying.
- The student will learn how to determine appropriate sites on the Internet and what to do if they encounter an inappropriate site.
- Students will learn netiquette in downloading and keeping your computer safe.
Sixth Grade Seventh Grade Eighth Grade
Click on the above link for the middle school vocabulary words.
Click on the above link for the websites used in the middle school activities.
Click on the above link for additional websites and activities.