Young students need adult supervision while accessing the Internet, therefore our elementary curriculum focuses on the need to have an adult present while using the Internet.
- The student will learn to be a good citizen in a Cyber-community.
- The student will use personal safety strategies on the Internet.
- The student will learn guidelines for email and social networking safety.
- The student will learn to recognize and report cyberbullying.
- The student will learn how to determine appropriate sites on the Internet and what to do if they encounter an inappropriate site.
- Students will learn netiquette in downloading and keeping your computer safe.