• Alumni Transcripts 

    *If you are a current student, please contact your high school guidance counselor for transcript assistance.


    Graduates of a Henry County high school may request an official transcript electronically using the icons below. Please select your school's logo to access their request page.


    Questions regarding transcripts? Please contact Eva Wade at (276) 650-5131 or ewade@henry.k12.va.us



    If you are unable to access the links above, you may use the below form to request your transcripts.

    Transcript Request Form