My name is Sheri Johnson and I am a retired teacher from North Carolina with 30 years of experience teaching math. This is my third year teaching here at Magna Vista. I live in Madison NC. I am married with two sons. My son, Kyle, works full time for Cheerwine and currently attending night school at GTCC. He is majoring in aviation systems technology. My son, Ryan, is in 12th grade here at Magna Vista! He is looking forward to playing basketball for the Warriors.
What you can expect from me:
- I will greet you every day with a friendly smile and the enthusiasm to help you learn something new.
- I will always treat you with respect.
- I will be patient and kind.
- I will work hard to present my lessons so that they are informative and understandable.
- I will be available to you for extra tutoring when needed.
What I expect from you:
- Come to class prepared: pay attention, listen, take notes, ask questions and use class time wisely.
- Be respectful in class so that everyone has the opportunity to learn and I can teach.
- Always be willing to do your best.
- Try your homework/classwork daily!
- Let me know when you do not understand. Seek extra help when needed.
My Class Schedule
1st Period – Algebra Readiness
1st 2nd Period – Algebra II
Semester 3rd Period – Planning
4th Period – Algebra II
1st Period – Algebra I
2nd 2ndPeriod – Algebra II
Semester 3rd Period – Algebra II
4th Period – Planning