Criminal Background Check
- Access the Henry County Secure Volunteer website
- Click "I Want to Volunteer!".
- Create an account and follow the process to complete the online, criminal background check.
- Once complete, you will receive a submission email to the email you provided while creating an account.
- You will need a debit card or credit card to pay for this portion of the background check which is $16.95.
- After your background check has been approved, you will receive an email stating you are now a Henry County Public Schools Secure Volunteer; you can use this email as a volunteer badge while you wait for your actual badge in the mail. The volunteer badge will be mailed by Secure Volunteer/BIB within 7-10 business days of receiving the email.
Note: If you need to renew your Secure Volunteer badge, the site will not allow you to renew until 30 days prior to expiration.