Graduate of Distinction
Students who are recognized as a Graduate of Distinction must meet certain requirements.
Academic (students must meet at least one of the following requirements)
- Cumulative grade point average of 3.8 or higher
- Score 1250 or higher on SAT using any two of the subtests, or at least 700 on any one subject tests
- Score 28 or higher on ACT composite score
- Earn a state or national academic award/office and have at least a 3.5 GPA
Service-Learning or Volunteering
- Class of 2022 must complete at least 20 hours of volunteer service
- Class of 2023 must complete at least 40 hours of volunteer service
Extra-Curricular School Activities
- Class of 2022 must participate in a minimum of one activity
- Class of 2023 must participate in a minimum of two activities during their junior and senior year combined
*If there are any health reasons that would prevent a student from completing any activities, please contact you school counselor.*
Students will be recognized with a medallion and dinner/reception. The School Board, administration from each school, and parents of Graduates of Distinction will be invited to the event.