Mrs. Angela Beckett
Fieldale-Collinsville Middle School
School Phone: 276-647-3841
Math Enrichment is a remedial math class for the struggling math student. The students will need online access to do IXL Diagnostic and/or Moby Max. It creates an individual math education plan to help the student to excel in their core math class.
Materials Needed Before Class Starts: Notebook/ Folder with loose-leaf paper, Pencil, and IPAD or computer. Make sure you have these materials are ready to begin class.
- Be respectful: No name-calling.
- Work hard and complete all assignments.
- Clean up your area before you leave the room.
HENRY COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS REQUIRES ALL STUDENTS AND STAFF TO WEAR A MASK.
- Projects will be given on occasion to enrich or reinforce specific concepts. They will be graded for neatness, creativity, and if directions were followed (you did not leave out parts of the assignment).
- Test will be to show mastery of in class lectures.
- Classwork will be given either on Quizizz, Booklet, worksheets, etc.
- Moby Max will be given daily for at least 30 minutes at the beginning or end of class.
Attendance will be taken daily. Attendance is essential to succeed in class and school.
You should always come straight to class, even when you are doing make-up work for one of your core teachers. Always report to class first and get a pass. Excessive tardiness will result in disciplinary action.
Bathroom Breaks/Leaving the room
I will not give whole class bathroom breaks. Please fill out the E-Hall pass on Classlink to get permission to go the restroom. You will go to the 7th grade bathrooms. If I do not answer the E-Hallpass, please raise your hand and ask. Please keep in mind that if I am lecturing, you will not be able to leave until I am finished. If you cannot wait, please let me know in a respectful manner. Please wash your hands!!
If you need to leave the room for any reason, please use the E-Hallpass and ask respectfully.
HENRY COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS REQUIRES ALL STUDENTS AND STAFF TO WEAR A MASK. We will have mask breaks often. TBA
Absences and Late Assignments
If you are absent, please look on Canvas for your missed assignments. Turn the assignments in within a week of absence(s). Late assignments will be accepted at the discretion of the teacher. There are times that assignments will not be accepted due to the end of a nine-week period.