We are using Canvas for all assignments, grades and other important information. Please go to the Canvas Student App on your student's IPad to access this information. Directions below to log in to Canvas using the Canvas Student App.
1. Open the Canvas student app. It has a white background with a red graphic in the center. Under the icon, it should say “Student”
2. Click “find my school”
3. Start typing “henry” and “Henry County Public Schools-Student” will populate into the list. Choose that option.
4. Next, enter your Henry County student email address and password.
5. Once logged in, you should be automatically connected to your courses. If a message pops up to accept a course please do so.
6. When you tap to open a course, you will then be able to navigate and view assignments and content within your course.
7. To go back to the dashboard, tap the “Back” button in the upper, left corner.
We will use Canvas for all assignments, grades, announcements, and important dates. Please check Canvas daily for those important elements for your child's learning.
Parent Canvas account information will be sent home soon!