Build Your Future with myVRS!
With myVRS Financial Wellness you'll gain the knowledge and confidence you need to build the future that you imagine. Visit myVRS Financial Wellness to learn more!
As a VRS member, you have access to the secure online myVRS system designed to help you monitor your retirement savings, learn about your VRS benefits and plan for the future. Your personal myVRS account offers a growing library of resources:
- Use the goal-based myVRS Retirement Planner to project your income and expenses in retirement and gauge your retirement readiness. The planner also offers articles, a video, calculators and a budgeting worksheet.
- Generate estimates of your VRS benefit in retirement using the myVRS Benefit Estimator. Can you afford to retire at age 60? What happens if you work longer? You’ll want to experiment with different scenarios.
- Watch a short video about student loan repayment or play a game of financial football in myVRS Financial Wellness, where you can boost your financial health.
- Check to see if you have prior service eligible for purchase and discover how purchasing service can add to your retirement benefit.
- Read the online counseling tips to learn more about your VRS benefits.
If you haven’t activated your myVRS account or haven’t checked it in a while, take time to register or log in today: https://myVRS.varetire.org
As a reminder, myVRS is available 7 a.m.-11:30 p.m. Monday-Saturday and 8:30 a.m.-11:30 p.m. on Sunday.
VRS takes many measures every day to keep your information secure, and you can help by registering for myVRS, completing the identity-verification steps and then establishing a password-protected account. It’s a security best practice that will help prevent someone else from fraudulently claiming your account. Take advantage of all that myVRS has to offer—it’s never too early to start preparing for retirement.