1. We can respect others when we use our voice, body and actions.
2. We can listen to the teacher or the person who is talking.
3. We can help each other so that we all can do our best in class.
4. We can have fun while we are learning something new.
1. Warning to the student
2. Mark is placed in the "Discipline Notebook"
3. Student writes a note to parents about their behavior in class.
4. Student writes a note to the principal about their behavior.
1. Verbal Praise (Daily)
2. Stickers are placed on each student's "expectation chart" (Daily)
3. Positive notes are sent home (Random)