STE Spirit FUNdraisers!!
We need EVERYONE to participate in any way that you can! Each of these programs/events benefits the students, teachers, and school. Ask family members, friends, and co-workers to help – it’s easy!
- Cut or tear Box Tops of off participating products. They don’t have to be trimmed neatly – just a visible and valid expiration date and code! IF you have time, glue the Box Tops to the collection sheet and turn in the sheet(s), OR just put them in a Ziploc bag
- The school receives 10¢ for each box top! Our big turn-in dates are November 1 and March 1, but we collect year round.
- Clip and save coupon codes found on the INSIDE of participating Kellogg’s products. (cereals, fruit snacks, waffles, etc.) ; Coupon codes will be entered and points will be redeemed for school monetary donations.
- LIMITED TIME – Look for specially marked packages and clip coupon codes for FREE books for the school
Roll-A-Bout School Skate Night
- Third Tuesday of every month; Specific dates will be posted on the school calendar.
- Tickets for skate night are $4 each and the PTO gets money back for every ticket purchased.
- Parents must come inside and stay with their child(ren) throughout the skate night event for safety reasons.
- Have siblings that don’t go to STE? Bring them with you! Every ticket counts for STE!
Papa's Pizza – 4288 Fairystone Park Hwy., Bassett (629-6992)
- First Tuesday of every month; Papa’s will donate 15% from all purchases made during the entire day!
- Flyers will be sent home with coupons – please present the coupon to the cashier for STE to receive credit.
- Take copies to co-workers, family, and friends!
- 4th Tuesday of each month
- Cost is .50 per bag
Don’t forget to save your POP TABS from drink or soup cans, put them in a Ziploc bag or other container, and turn them in to your child’s teacher. These will be donated to the Ronald McDonald House charities to help families staying at a local Ronald McDonald House.