Mrs. Ferguson 6th grade Science
Between the pandemic and schools using a virtual format there is a lot of anxiety and apprehension for parents and students. Let us, the teachers, reassure you we are here to teach students and support parents.
The parents’ role in virtual learning:
- Parents set the time and schedule for students to complete assignments, just as they did previously for homework assignments.
- During virtual classes the parent becomes the teacher’s eyes, noticing when a student is struggling with an assignment or concept.
- Parents are not expected to teach their students.
- Parents are to alert the teacher their child is struggling and have the student work with the teacher during scheduled zoom meeting times or set up a private session with the teacher,
- Teachers create instructional materials, assignments and work with struggling students when needed. Teachers will be teaching and supporting students and parents. We are here for you!
Please join remind Using your cell phone text @fcmshunt to 81010
Please log into Canvas for all assignments, anouncements and communication.
All communications received after 3:30pm will be addressed the following day except for Friday and they will be addressed the following Monday