Bengal Tech Facilitators
- Bengal Tech Academy facilitators are committed to a philosophy of teaching that engages.
- We use project based learning (PBL) to help our students become problem-solvers.
- We strive to make learning relevant and enjoy creating a positive collaborative and learning culture.
- We provide a technology rich environment where students are able to create, communicate, access information and experience learning.
- We work thoughtfully to measure multiple learning outcomes (collaboration, written and oral communication) and the development of student responsibility for their own learning, or agency.
Clicking on the name of the facilitator will activate his/her individual web page.
Ninth Grade Facilitators
- Angela Morris, Biology I
- Brandon Johnson, Health & PE 9
- Katie Adkins, World History I
- Seth Martin, English 9
Tenth Grade Facilitators
Eleventh Grade Facilitators
Twelfth Grade Facilitators
- Dawna Hairston, Algebra I & Geometry