• Alumni Transcripts 

    *If you are a current student, please contact your high school guidance counselor for transcript assistance.


    Graduates of a Henry County high school may request an official transcript electronically or by contacting Eva Wade at (276) 650-5131 or ewade@henry.k12.va.us.

    Planning to make a request in person? Please use this transcript request form


    Planning to make an electronic request? Please click here to complete the electronic transcript request form.


    Questions regarding transcripts? Please contact Eva Wade at (276) 650-5131 or ewade@henry.k12.va.us