My name is Sheri Johnson and I am a retired teacher from North Carolina with 33 years of experience teaching math. This is my 4th year teaching here at Magna Vista. I live in Madison NC. I am married with two sons. My son, Kyle, just graduated from GTCC in aviation systems technology. My son, Ryan, recently graduated from Magna Vista class of 2020! He Plans on attending PH and majoring in criminal justice.
What you can expect from me:
- I will greet you every day with a friendly smile and the enthusiasm to help you learn something new.
- I will always treat you with respect.
- I will be patient and kind.
- I will work hard to present my lessons so that they are informative and understandable.
- I will be available to you for extra tutoring when needed.
What I expect from you:
- Come to class prepared: pay attention, listen, take notes, ask questions and use class time wisely.
- Be respectful in class so that everyone has the opportunity to learn and I can teach.
- Always be willing to do your best.
- Try your homework/classwork daily!
- Let me know when you do not understand. Seek extra help when needed.
My Class Schedule
1st Period – Algebra Readiness
1st 2nd Period – Algebra II
Semester 3rd Period – Planning
4th Period – Algebra II
1st Period – Algebra I
2nd 2ndPeriod – Algebra II
Semester 3rd Period – Algebra II
4th Period – Planning