Henry County Schools provide parents with several methods of advance payment for their child’s meals:
· Café Prepay– Parents can access and make payments at anytime with online service. Enroll online at www.cafeprepay.comand follow the instructions provided. Methods of payment: Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, or direct withdrawal from a designated bank account.
· Advance Payment – Instead of sending breakfast/lunch money each day, parents can make one payment for several meals. Methods of payment: cash or check.
There are several advantages to making an advance payment through the school or by using Café Prepay:
· Save classroom time from being devoted to collecting money.
· Eliminate having to remember to give your child lunch money each day.
· Teach your child the importance of managing an account and its balance.
· Reduce your child’s need to borrow meal money.
The following prices have been established for the 2006-2007 school year.
Adult Lunch - $2.50
Adult Breakfast - $1.25
Student Lunch - $1.50
Student Breakfast - $ .90
If there is a need, you may apply for free or reduced lunch by filling out an application. Breakfast will be served from 7:40 a.m. to 8:20 a.m. Students are to report to the cafeteria immediately when the correct bell rings. Lingering in the hallways will not be allowed because the excess noise will disrupt instruction. All students are required to be in the cafeteria during their assigned lunch block. Students are to keep the dining rooms neat at all times. Trays and paper products are to be deposited at the clean-up counter. The restrooms closest to the cafeteria are to be used. Students are not permitted to leave school grounds during lunch periods. Parents should not deliver lunch to students at school.