Code of Conduct
No horse playing.
- Report to school and classes on time.
- Remain in assigned areas until excused by the supervisor(s) in charge.
- Abide by classroom rules and regulations.
- Exercise honesty and good judgment in completing assignments.
- Refrain from acts of dishonesty or vandalism.
- Take reasonable care of all instructional and media materials.
- Use acceptable and courteous language at all times.
- No playing cards of any type.
- Refrain from possession, use, or sale of illegal or controlled substances or weapons on school property or at school-sponsored activities.
- Exercise self-control and respect the rights of others.
- Avoid inappropriate displays of affection.
- Dress appropriately.
Any staff member may correct or direct a student. Failure to accept this direction with respect will result in disciplinary consequences.