- November 15th is our Social Media Parent Night from 6-7pm! Parents who attend will receive free entry to the first home basketball game.
- In order to retake a test students must fill out a retake request form with the teacher prior to the end of the nine weeks.
- Please check your student’s planner nightly for homework assignments.
- Please make sure your child is following the Dress Code, page 20-21 in the student planner.
- iPads must be in school every day and charged.
- Please be reminded that students only attend Science and History classes every other day due to the A/B day schedule. Please allow an adequate amount of time for grades to be updated. It does take longer to issue a graded assignment due to the A/B day schedule.
- Homework lab is open each morning and afternoon in the library. Please take advantage of this for studying, completing assignments, and charging iPads if needed.
- Cell phones are not allowed in the classroom. They need be off and in lockers or left at home. A ticket will be issued for phones that are not in lockers.
- Remember our core values are Respect, Responsible, Productive, and Kindness!
- 4H Speeches are underway. We will be checking research cards and checklists this Friday 11/9.
- Students will be speaking in class on 11/14-11/16 to determine class winners and who will go on to the 6th-grade competition. No more than 8 students will move forward.
- Reading MAP Test Monday 11/12/18
- Language MAP Test Monday 11/26/18
- We took an assessment on One-Step Equations on Friday, 11/09. On Tuesday we will then begin our unit on Inequalities.
- Homework is Monday through Thursday!
- Be practicing on IXL
- MAP testing will be on Thursday, Nov. 15.
- We will be starting our Space unit on Monday!
- Please help your student review vocabulary!
- We will be continuing with Industrialization.
- We are almost finished with this unit, so be on the look for test notifications soon.